Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Jeherrin posted:

What did you use to cut the notch, out of interest? I'm guessing since the sill is the consistency of fresh snowfall it wasn't too difficult?

Judging from the condition of the sill plate material, I think he exhaled sharply through a drinking straw to make such a clean, precise cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

kastein posted:

We rocked the poo poo out of that free dump day, all the bagged plaster I had stacked up and around 80% of the massive waste-wood pile is gone.

Aww yiss. Mutha loving free dump.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades
Yay, unlocked thread! Yay, updates!

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

MrYenko posted:

I’m here to agree, “gently caress Drywall.”

"You merely adopted the particulate. I was born in it; moulded by it. I didn't breathe clean air until I was already a man."