Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Danish actress Helle Virkner :swoon:

Her wry little smiles, and oh man that voice just does something to me. I've always had a major thing for her.

She really was something else (in Danish, obviously). Incidentally, Poul Reichhardt is also in this scene, he was quite a looker back in the day as well. And so intense in his acting.

And then there's Ghita Nørby...

Absolutely stunning.

Actually, I'd like to add Shelley Duvall here, as well. She's woefully under-appreciated.

KozmoNaut has a new favorite as of 18:07 on Jan 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

It's her eyes, they're extremely expressive. Which is obviously a very good thing for an actor.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

bobkatt013 posted:

Here is another dictator

The Great Dictator, even.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Some picture I stumbled across on imgur, ostensibly it's from the 1930s.

He's clearly a Dapper Dan man.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Gen. Ripper posted:

I'm thinking of that part in America: The Book where it's remarked that young Russian women are super-hot, but old Russian women are super-ugly. Asians seem to have a similar thing going on.

Same with Italian women. Super blazing hot, then the instant they get married *POOF* they turn into fat pasta-cookin' mamas with mustaches.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

She's still a looker at 66:

And of course, Michael Caine is Michael Caine. Looking quite fit for being 80, too.

KozmoNaut has a new favorite as of 23:01 on Mar 19, 2013

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Supposedly an early photo of Abraham Lincoln. It's so odd seeing him without the beard.

KozmoNaut has a new favorite as of 15:52 on Apr 14, 2013

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Yeah, from the pictures you posted, it definitely doesn't look like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Vanderdeath posted:

Speaking of Sagan and much, much more recent of a physicist, Brian Cox reminds me a lot of him and is also dreamy to boot.

:allears:

He's also great on QI whenever he's on.

• Locked thread