Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Amelia Earhart - the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

RAF (Red Army Faction) - was one of post–World War II Germany's most violent and prominent left-wing terror groups.

From the left: Jan-Carl Raspe, Gudrun Ensslin (founder) und Andreas Baader (founder)

From the left: Irmgard Möller and Ulrike Meinhof (founder)

They were responsible for several bombings and deaths - all 5 commited suicides (supposedly) in their cells in a high-security prison during their trial. Only Möller survived after stabbing herself 4 times in the chest - she still lives today. The whole story is pretty insane and was made into a pretty good movie - Der Baader Meinhof Komplex. I gotta admit it was a good looking group.

Palpek has a new favorite as of 14:02 on Apr 13, 2012

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

MA-Horus posted:

Guy who's mask was on Pharaoh Tutankhamen's face

To be fair this mask wasn't based on anybody - it was created according to the strict Egyptian aesthetic canon. The artist learned scultping from real models but the mask wasn't based on a particular person. It's not anathomically correct. Still a beautiful sculpture of course.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

magic pantaloons posted:

I like how Sophia Loren (?) is looking at her tits and is jealous of them.

I don't think the stare has anything to do with jealousy but rather how ridiculously revealing the dress is and deliberate posing to further emphasise that. A few bonus pic from that night:

• Locked thread