Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

This guy made his way across Greece and Persia, loving every hot person he met and betraying everyone who employed him. Also the hottest guy of his generation, according to Plato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Yoni Netanyahu

Not only was he hot and really heroic, but if he survived his final bout of heroics, his brothers life could have been completely different, as would the recent history of Israel.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Let's see how well this holds up:

Click here for the full 2576x3776 image

Well I'll be darned.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Silmarildur posted:

Why do all communist leaders end up fat trolls while American ex-presidents are only maybe a little chubby and just look burnt out? What will Putin look like at 75?

Something like:

Coffee And Pie posted:

I thought I was the only one, my friends always look at me like I've got several heads when I say she was attractive.
He, uh... picked one hell of a photo to make his point.

She looks a bit like a young Gali Atari actually.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Gen. Ripper posted:

Did I mention Compaoré's been in power for 32 straight years ever since? :suicide:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

They were famous for mounting machine guns onto horse-drawn carriages, which fit their lack of heavy equipment and soldiers.
With the slogans "you ain't loving getting away" in front and "you ain't loving catching up" in the rear.

quote:

He died in exile in France in his mid-40s, which is pretty good for a leftists revolutionary.
That's like half the people on the wrong side of that particular war.

(Hell, Trotsky died in exile at age 60.)

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Criminal Minded posted:

Alain Delon, still the purtiest boy I ever laid eyes on:

Team Jacob Jean Paul!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Young Lev Tolstoi was fukken pimp:

• Locked thread