Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
This thread has inspired me to do some painting...

I'm going to do some more, there are so many awesome pictures being posted!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Did another one!!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hello everyone, I've done another one!

Also (this is a bit cheeky I suppose) I have set up an Etsy shop to sell prints if anybody wanted nice, high quality versions of these.

This is my shop

If this is not allowed I'll remove the link....

I'm thinking of doing Amelia Earhart next, she was awesome.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I've had a couple of people contact me about doing commissions based on some pictures I've painted from this thread. I am a bad person and did not check my Etsy account for a month or so, so Toolbag, if you're reading this, are you still interested? You don't have PMs.

(These are all available as prints if anyone is interested...The OP said I was allowed to pimp!) https://www.etsy.com/shop/Rondette

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

dupersaurus posted:

Haha, I guess I wasn't the only one inspired and transfixed by that one, although the interpretation went differently:

(It's a block print, which is why it's mirrored)

oooh, that's lovely, it reminds me of Arts and Craft movement/Alphonse Mucha style. Very nice!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hello everyone! Dunno if you remember me from pages back, I did some acrylics of photos posted from this page.

Well, I'm going to enter one into a local competition and I'm not sure which one to enter....I am also offering a prize of a print of your choosing to one person :) Please help me! The entry date is Friday...

Help me Goons!

^Links to my Facebook site^

Sorry if this is spam, I'll get rid of it if it is considered such.

edit--Thank you! VVVV

Rondette has a new favorite as of 12:44 on Apr 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
R.I.P. Shirley Temple.

Here is a picco of her at 16 looking very beautiful in tribute

• Locked thread