Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

Inspired by The Bugle Podcast.

Post your favourite attractive and/or alluring historical figures.

Henry VIII of England

Yes, he went downhill towards the end, and there was all that unfortunate business with the executions, but as a young man he was tall, athletic, clever, and who doesn't love a bad boy?

Pierre Curie

Co-discoverer of radium, has his own unit named for him and was a devoted family man. Shame he hadn't learned to look both ways.

Haile Selassie I

The last Emperor of Ethiopia and considered divine by Rastafarians. Really cracked down on slavery. Looked amazing with a beard.

Cesare Borgia

Horrible human being. Possiby incestuous. Definitely murderous. Knew how to wear a hat.

Who are your hotties from history?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

Grand Duchess Tatiana

Will stab you and steal your car keys. Mainly because of what happened to her entire family.

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

Henry III of France

Rocking both a hat and a soul patch.

Stabbed to death by a monk. :black101:

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

Rondette posted:

Hello everyone, I've done another one!

Also (this is a bit cheeky I suppose) I have set up an Etsy shop to sell prints if anybody wanted nice, high quality versions of these.

This is my shop

If this is not allowed I'll remove the link....

I'm thinking of doing Amelia Earhart next, she was awesome.

As the OP of this thread, I demand that you pimp your awesome paintings as hard as humanly possible. :colbert:

(Please do Anne Boleyn soon...)

• Locked thread