Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Harold Gould. I'm used to seeing him with a cute little moustache, but those eyebrows just make me swoon every time.

Paul Robeson, with his big, warm, friendly face, I just want to cuddle up to him and listen to him tell stories. (He has a beautiful voice, definitely recommend looking up and listening to some of his music)

Cab Calloway. God drat.

Maurice Ravel, who might be best known for a piece he didn't even think was that good, much to his chagrin.

Those eyes, the cheekbones, the nose :swoon:

Robert Shaw, you beautiful son of a gun. Died aged 51 of a heart attack possibly from alcohol abuse :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

bringmyfishback posted:

My thing for Jewish guys thanks you.

Seconding this

And hell yes Groucho :swoon:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Rides Naked posted:

Nationalists lauded his "naturalistic" acting style as compared to the "sissified" posturing of classically trained actors like William Macready.

So he was a 19th century Marlon Brando?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

Would make a terrible submissive.

I feel like he'd be the literal definition of having a one-night stand with someone, waking up the next morning, and finding they've vanished :(

But :drat: and :swoon:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

knife_of_justice posted:

I had always pictured Houdini as a scrawny elastic-man caricature with a pinstriped suit and cheesy radium-toothed grin. Then I came across his Wikipedia page and found this timelessly sinewy giant sensually unlocking the padlock to my heart.

This is a beautiful poem.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

He was more an escape artist than an illusionist.

I know, I mean he'd escape from the bedroom before I could fix him some breakfast :(

I was just adding more speculation to your existing speculation.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

Oh i thought you meant that he'd make the person he was with vanish.

Aww, poor Houdini.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Quantumfate posted:

Usually I am in no way to judge how attractive men are, but I always felt Richard Henry Dana III was a sharp looking dude:

What adorable eyes.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

God Of Paradise posted:

Strange note. According to his biography, women in Japan seemed almost universally disgusted by Mishima, even after Sun and Steel and the body building.

Like they say, no accounting for taste, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Why are the arms the funniest part of this thing

• Locked thread