Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

TheFonz posted:

Nicholas II the last Emperor of Russia
I'm an ostensibly straight male but if Nicholas II offered I don't think I'd be able to resist. That glorious beard :allears:

On topic:
Suzannne Valadon, a french painter from the late 1800's. I ever really cared for her art but she's just so dreamy~ I bet she looked wonderful when she smiled.

Catherine the Great was quite a looker when she was young and if her portraits are anything to go by she aged gracefully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

You would prefer another target, a military target? Then name the system! I grow tired of asking this so it will be the last time: *Where* is the rebel base?

drat you now I'll never be able to unsee that.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Stottie Kyek posted:

edit: And a sexy communist who applied Marxist philosophy far, far better than the USSR, Thomas Sankara:

I'd never heard of him before now but having read his wiki page goddamn. I might not personally think he's handsome but a man like that deserves to have women throwing themselves at him.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Pretty sure humbleness and treating women with honest respect and equality are valued traits on the dating scene. My point still stands :colbert:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Okay, that pout is adorable :3: I don't think I'd be able to say no to her no matter what she asked.

• Locked thread