Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Really Goons? 10 pages and no Gaddafi? For shame!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Guess who this is!

Did you nail it?

Gerald Ford

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Jiang Qing needs more love.

:swoon:

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Archer2338 posted:

It's a shame she didn't keep her looks as she aged, though. The pictures of her on trial during the Gang of Four days are not flattering.

I'm thinking of that part in America: The Book where it's remarked that young Russian women are super-hot, but old Russian women are super-ugly. Asians seem to have a similar thing going on.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Stottie Kyek posted:

edit: And a sexy communist who applied Marxist philosophy far, far better than the USSR, Thomas Sankara:

I'm not so sure about that considering he eventually shut down unions and the press, but yeah compared to the USSR of his time he was basically Marx's wet dream.

Also goddrat his successor was a piece of poo poo:

Wikipedia posted:

On October 15, 1987 Sankara was killed by an armed gang with twelve other officials in a coup d'état organised by his former colleague, Blaise Compaoré

[...]

Compaoré immediately reversed the nationalizations, overturned nearly all of Sankara's policies, rejoined the International Monetary Fund and World Bank to bring in desperately needed funds to restore the “shattered” economy, and ultimately spurned most of Sankara's legacy.
:fuckoff:

Did I mention Compaoré's been in power for 32 straight years ever since? :suicide:

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

drat it thread, live, LIVE! I need more historical hotness!

Maximilien Robespierre was loving pretty. And I say this as a straight guy. :allears:

:smug:

Josephine, Napoleon's Empress, was beautiful in an elegant way. Shame about the divorce, Napoleon you fucker :argh:

Speaking of Napoleon, here's the man himself on the throne. I can only imagine someone out there has drawn a version with Napoleon surrounded by hot naked chicks :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Grand Duchess Anatasia of Russia :swoon:

• Locked thread