Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I know Her Majesty has been mentioned at least once before, but hubba hubba!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

KozmoNaut posted:

Some picture I stumbled across on imgur, ostensibly it's from the 1930s.

He's clearly a Dapper Dan man.

I didn't know you could look that trim slouching shirtless in a tent city, but that's the Depression for you.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Bonster posted:

Old picture, but...

This was a picture taken by a Farm Security Administration photographer as part of a WPA project in the 1930s, I think either Rothstein or Lange. The gentleman and his family were migrant laborers - they were photographed in the tent they were living in. There are a couple of pictures of him with his wife, but I can't find them at the moment. I've always liked this picture.

ETA; Found it. He was an unemployed lumber worker who was going with his wife to the bean harvest. The tattoo on his arm was his social security number. It was taken by Dorothea Lange in Oregon in 1939.

Every time I see this picture, I remember that I look like a slob and I go shave. Now that I know the story behind it, I'm also going to whine less about the economy.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Feeble posted:

Catherine the Great was quite a looker when she was young and if her portraits are anything to go by she aged gracefully

She was a beer drinker, too. :allears:

According to legend the loose style of "Imperial Stout" was created by her favorite London brewer for her court.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Something about that photo of Lincoln strikes me as goony. Maybe it's that vaguely smirk-ish look on his face. Maybe it's knowing he decided to grow out the gooniest of groomed beards, the chin-strap.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

The second one has some resemblance with the questionable original. I can see why there's controversy.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

drat. Both of them.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

A French person being a misogynistic rear end in a top hat AND a bigot?!? whaaaaaat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Computer viking posted:

The young Bush Sr.

Wow, he looks almost dead-on like the actor who played the young Cancer Man in the X-Files :tinfoil:

• Locked thread