Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy
Gonna revive this thread because I just found this, and didn't see my two favorites.

Young Marlon Brando. Standing next to Marilyn Monroe during filming of "Desiree". He is playing Napoleon Bonaparte (a looker in his own right).

And from the same movie, Jean Simmons. My grandma called her "poor man's Audrey Hepburn" but I think she was amazing in her own right. She also had a lovely voice. She narrated some of the "Mysteries of the Bible" stuff on tv.

Théodolinde de Beauharnais. Granddaughter of Napoleon's Josephine. I just love the hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France

bobkatt013 posted:

This gentleman from the Civil War

He looks like Nicolas Cage... by a lot, to me.

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Hello, I heard this thread calling me while I was having birthday dinner.

I always think that coronation picture of Napoleon is one of the worst, he looks so sullen and pasty.

I much prefer this one.

Josephine had notoriously bad teeth (combination of hygiene and growing up on a sugar plantation)...

But I think this is one of my favorite pictures of her.

But, I always thought her daughter was prettier.

• Locked thread