Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

King Ludwig II of Bavaria

Went a bit mad, built fairy tale castles, patron of Wagner, died in mysterious circumstances. Hotty.

Lizzy I

She was a very pretty young thing before she rubbed all that lead into her face. Far more attractive than her father.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

hyperhazard posted:

Always thought Czar Nicholas II was a bit of a looker.

I mean, how many people could pull this off?

He looks a bit like a young Stephen Fry, and yes I agree he is a total looker!

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

MA-Horus posted:

Guy who's mask was on Pharaoh Tutankhamen's face

This guy probably isn't King Tut. Odds are it was created for someone else, then co-opted for Tut when he died suddenly. Tut was one ugly motherfucker due to all the in-breeding and such, wouldn't really want that advertised for all future generations.

Speaking of attractive mummies:
http://lastdaysoftheincas.com/wordpress/?p=194 (linked for really well preserved 500 year old dead girl)

I'm not saying she's hot in a sexy way because that would be hosed up and gross, I'm just saying I am amazed at how perfectly preserved this beautiful young woman is. It creeps me out a little as she looks so alive, like she could open her eyes at any moment.

• Locked thread