Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soldier of Fortran
May 2, 2009

tef, i unironically like your effort posts, even if they make me feel dumb

thank you for posting them

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soldier of Fortran
May 2, 2009

THC posted:

objective c is the worst loving poo poo

objective c is nifty and apple's libraries and such are generally pretty drat nice

sorry that brackets are too confusing for you i guess

Soldier of Fortran
May 2, 2009

Shaggar posted:

i was thinking about getting an arduino but i couldnt think of any problems 2 solve.

could it solve your posting?

can it solve mine?

Soldier of Fortran
May 2, 2009

Anal Tributary posted:

idk internships still have like interviews and poo poo and i assume they want you to have an actual CS background

they want you to show interest and enthusiasmin what you'll be learning about at the internship in those interviews

Soldier of Fortran
May 2, 2009

tef posted:

I've failed more cs courses than you've had empty quotes

I can't imagine what the course you failed must have been like... :ohdear:

Soldier of Fortran fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soldier of Fortran
May 2, 2009

trex eaterofcadrs posted:

i wish that app was around for your mom when she aborted you

same re: your mother, she might not have changed her mind in a moment of weakness