Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

defmacro
Sep 27, 2005
cacio e ping pong
i wish there were good lisp like clojure that compiled into binaries. i get why they don't but being able to cross-compile a binary and ship it to a remote machine to do work is v nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defmacro
Sep 27, 2005
cacio e ping pong

Subjunctive posted:

just put it in a container, op, bing bang bong

love increasing my problems!!

but yeah, the no jank and literal hashmaps is a deal breaker for all of these cute lil lisps. i can just dream about parens i guess.

defmacro
Sep 27, 2005
cacio e ping pong
awk is wak

defmacro
Sep 27, 2005
cacio e ping pong
nifty language! sql stuff on tables is :krad:. what's the motivation behind the right-to-left precedence? i feel like that'd be hard for me to remember heh.

defmacro
Sep 27, 2005
cacio e ping pong
ehh i assumed it would trip me up for a bit but yeah, i don't think it's bad or anything. cool honestly. i did some K maybe 15 years ago for some challenge and while i don't remember that rule, i finished the challenge so it clearly wasn't that difficult to remember.

defmacro fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Mar 21, 2024