Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm also looking for a Deviantart alternative to post finished work. I made a DA just cuz it's low stakes and what I'm familiar with, but they're also doing the same AI thing artstation is doing (though I don't know if it's as bad; the option for "let my art be scraped by AI" was defaulted to off when I registered at least). Tumblr is an option I guess, never used it, but I'm already using Twitter to kinda blog about it and post progress pics and statuses so I'll probably only check it out if there's nothing else. I recently heard about inkblot.art and it seems okay. They bill themselves as "for creators by creators," I was wondering if anyone knew anything more about them.

This is for amateur/hobbyist type stuff if that makes a difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU