Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I'm looking to commission a book cover and am looking for an illustrator who can work in a particular style. Where would be the best place to search for illustrators open to commissions? Ideally somewhere that I could sort by style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Browsed through the various art threads here and didn't see any goons posting similar work, but I'm going for an oldschool 50s comicbook vibe, the sort of shadowy, minimal, overly-hatched, dramatic vibe you'd find in EC Comics titles. I'll take a look at Fiverr, didn't realize they were good for illustration. I'll pop an inquiry in that thread if my search doesn't turn up anything promising. Thanks!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
When in doubt, call it a sconce.