Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

codo27 posted:

I'm so bad visually, I cannot draw or design anything, its really sad for an IT person.

Why? IT is about fixing stuff. The job doesn't require you to have every computer skill. I'm a print graphic designer, but I suck at video. So what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Strotski posted:

Your only option is Lynda as it covers everything you named, has good instructors (but not all of them), as well as good value for your money.
Never go Udemy for anything creative, or anything you named really. In all of my years have seen just a few good courses that came out of it, the rest is clickbait made by intermediates at best.

It's a real shame that Lynda is $30 a month. It is a good resource.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

Is there a goon-approved online Photoshop/ Paint.net website that could be used for creating basic digital art?

Our schools are closed and I have to completely retool my Visual Arts class. I think that putting a greater emphasis on digital art would be the best way to get students to complete work.

Not all students will have the ability to download paint.net, so having an online equivalent that could work on older laptops and iPads feels like the way to go

Pixlr is pretty decent as an online PS replacement.