Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I saw it yesterday in 3D. There isn't any reason to see it in 3D though. I took off the glasses at a few points and couldn't see much difference.

The movie was ok, but not as good as the first one. As the rest of the thread already seems to think so, the plot is one continues link of "Do something because the plot requires it". I liked the Tribble mention, and then hated it because it's such an obviously misplaced scene - it really needed to be a separate shot of McCoy doing something instead of being jammed into another scene completely unrelated. What's more, things happening in one scene that either didn't need to be there or were misplaced happens several times...I'm a lot more worried that Star Wars is going to have the same issue. Did that happen in LOST?

The movie does ends on a good way to start off a new TV series, though I doubt we'll see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread