Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
It's not the biggest deal but yeah, since the only reason they did in the first place was as an homage to George Takei, and George Takei himself explicitly told them he didn't like it.....they probably should have just not done it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
They should just have Kirk come out as bi. The dude is down to gently caress aliens, but you're telling me he isn't down to gently caress males who are at least of the same species? Come on.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

How do you think bisexual people would feel about seeing a character identified as bisexual merely because "well of course he'll gently caress anything because he's so down to gently caress, dogg!" It's kinda implying that being bisexual means you're promiscuous by nature.

Hmmm I don' t know, looks like I have a lot of soul-searching to do.

• Locked thread