Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Simone Poodoin posted:

This is not an error in the lineup, Aguilas Doradas from the Colombian first division are playing with 7 players from the start, no subs, because everyone else has covid. The second goalkeeper is playing as a field player.

The other team are complete. No idea why this was not postponed as it should have.

It's almost halftime and they're still 0-0.

Incredible, I’m surprised the league let it happen - I wonder if it was yet another “if you don’t play you forfeit” and they figured why not just go out there and play with 7 men in front of the goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I’m glad that both these teams managed to make it at least look competitive. A few years a go a team in Serie C fielded a team of 7 (6 youth players and I think a physio, who obviously couldn’t officially be playing) and they lost 20-0. They were thrown out of the league afterward.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I think the ability for clubs to become publicly traded is just a continuation of what has already happened in Europe. I want to say at least one team in every one of the "big" leagues is available for trading on their domestic stock exchange if not elsewhere. Capitalism!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

RIP Santos, lmao Botafogo