Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Augure posted:

Oh, yeah, I'm dying to see your source for this :allears:

http://www.faqs.org/childhood/A-Ar/Age-of-Consent.html

Older age of consent laws are a pretty recent thing like modern medicine and just like modern medicine it's a very good thing that they're being used today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Tias posted:

In theory, meat should be butchered by Dhabihah to be halal. This means that you say an islamic prayer, though I would think many muslims will accept kosher meats on the grounds that the important part is the merciful execution of the slaughter in question, not so much if if every single animal is blessed by the butcher.

Likewise, those who wish to make it an issue believe that a prayer is uttered each time an animal is slaughtered and is part of the secret Islamic Super-Allah Shock takeover of America, like noted racist and listed source in Anders Breivik's manifesto 2083: A European Declaration of Independence Pamela Geller believes.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Z-Magic posted:

The American Nazi Party & The Nation of Islam.

Two hate groups together, stop the presses.

Better yet, stop the EDL since they still somehow have a pull unlike the aforementioned groups.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Stottie Kyek posted:

I've been on SA too long, all I can see in that last picture is Goatse. With Tommeh's head coming out of it.

Please, the image of stretched anus is way too nice for these fuckers.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Spacedad posted:

You try living in the US where the phrase 'liberal' means something very different, and even if you know better, you're still bombarded with it so much that you reflexively think of it that incorrect way.

Jesus Christ Spacedad, just look up the loving word already. Stop getting angry when people use words the way Americans don't.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Allan Assiduity posted:

Given that this pointless bickering has made the thread tepid and boring to read, does anyone have any other sources for this claim that the York mosque incident didn't happen? It wouldn't ultimately surprise me if there wasn't any proof for it having happened and the media just so happened to run with it.

Of course, even if it did, it's not a sustainable way to oppose fascists, especially if it was only two (as claimed).

Read racist gently caress-face's Pam Geller's article about how the brave EDL defended England from the muslim hordes or about Poor wittle Tommy getting locked up. There's plenty of evidence that the EDL might get invited by hateful bigots like that.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
Spacedad, you need to realize that what the US has not seen a far right movement like European countries have seen ever. The closest would be the Confederate States of America with it's declaration that all blacks are subhuman. As terrible as Republicans are they are still far and above the BNP in racial policies.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
OK, I have a dumb question because it's from someone else. Are there any councils or townships or whatever that have banned British symbols because they offend Muslims? It's the most parroted meme I've heard from people who believe that Islam is taking over and the EDL are just bad lads.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

goddamnedtwisto posted:

So are we all just going to go ahead and ignore that a nail bomb exploded outside a mosque on Friday (just before prayers on the first Friday of Ramadan)? I can't believe that a similar blast outside a church (or a barracks) would be being reported as a traffic annoyance.

"Well I've seen Muslims protest troops, they should gently caress off to where they belong" - a person I wish I didn't know anymore.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

KazigluBey posted:

Does bashing the fash make me... A fash?! :ohdear:

Yes if you think it was Liberalism that stopped fascism in the 40's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Tias posted:

Holy crap, it's fashman!

Also, what is the English Volunteer Force?

Most people view them as a splinter group. It looks like the fascists are mimicking in splintering and vaguely populist notions but missing everything else because they're a bunch of racist bastards.

• Locked thread