Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Ghosthotel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzxFdtWmjto

This isn't really doing much for me right now but I sorta dig how little it actually shows.

"One of Marvel's most complex, enigmatic and badass characters"

loving barf

Still, I'd watch Tom Hardy play JJJ's mustache, I'll watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Wendell posted:

Their legs were attached by an elastic so they remained.

Until the rubber band holding the legs to their torso wore out and you just had a torso with a hook coming out of it and no thumbs and bite marks from your dog.

I'm sorry Roadblock

I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

He might seem like a boring actor, but he‘s actually another of Australia’s bizarre native organisms.

If you get lulled into seeing his movies, his head snaps open and fires venomous darts at you.

Always shake out your boots in the morning to make sure there's not an Avatar DVD in it.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hollismason posted:

Like over under for last year how many Funko Pops were removed from rectums

One in a million chance, doc

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Ernest Cline is totally that guy who spots a girl in a Star Wars tshirt and starts low-key angrily grilling her on trivia to prove she's just fronting.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

GrandpaPants posted:

Not a movie, but still has me asking why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8B5dqjsZUs

Wow. This looks like a fake trailer made by fans. Awful.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

CelticPredator posted:

Bit soon for an Equilibrium remake isn’t it?

:v:

My body is ready for Flamethrower Kata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I didn't grow up with Mr Rogers and I still get misty-eyed just hearing the man for more than a few seconds.

• Locked thread