Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I do like how Adel was wizard Hitler of futuretopia, but he went out unceremoniously after a single battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It's been a while, but I could have sworn Adel was walking around shirtless during Laguna's flashback.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Well I'll give you that. The thing is she died unceremoniously after all that build up. Granted I kinda forgot what happened between Adel dying and Ultemicia castle popping up.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope Rinoa shows up in KH3, and then she furiously makes out with Leon.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Off the top of my head, I can only name the Screw Attack video of the demo, but I definitely remember a bunch of places calling Lightning "female Cloud" back before the first FF13 came out. Not really taking this anywhere, I just thought that was funny.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

How long has it been since Versus 13 formally became 15? Because that's when it started existing for me.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Awaiting FFXV DLC prequel with Regis going on his own world-spanning road trip to pick up Noctis from school.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Let me tell you how Elsa, Rapunzel, and Hiro Hamada all have the same face.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I still like to think Claire got heavily shitfaced with her commanding officer the night after Serah announced her engagement with Snow.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Official Suikoden body pillows

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

In that case, I'd rather a third White Knight channel crazy Level-5 like Layton and not boring Level-5 like White Knight Chronicles. Unless WKC2 went insane near the end, I never finished it.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

drat nothing I love more than jrpg age talk

Look, a dumbass like me just feels like he missed something if he turned 22, but isn't world-wisened like the similarly-aged characters in his Japanese Final Fantasies.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Gau for Dissidia 3

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

All I know of FF13 is that Moms Are Tough and Azure Horizon is a rapist. Also it had a nice battle system when it finally opened up all options.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Final Fantasy moved out of Nintendo's house with 7, and it comes back with 7.

It actually came back with Crystal Chronicles, my bad.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Cloud smiles

And this remix of the battle theme is oddly hypnotic.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope for an option where every party member can wear each other's clothing.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope KH3 has a few scenes of Aerith throwing down and trading blows against Sephiroth. She deserves it, and Cloud's been hogging the dude for at least two games now.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I want to know how Gladiolus is holding five wine glasses one-handed like that, so that I may do the same.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Did someone say FF13? I love the music in those games.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The warrior-goddess Lightning [FF13-3: Lightning Returns]using her birthday present to stab god in the face.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

widespread posted:

Also I think the main boy has daddy issues? Still. That's more than next to nothing, I'd say.

If that one trailer was anything to go by, I think it was called Dusk or Dawn or something, Regis is actually a cool dad with a functional relationship with Noctis.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It's been a while. How exactly did Vayne Solidor and Venat wrestle control of humanity's fate away from the Occuria in the first place?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

CeallaSo posted:

By manipulating humans into destroying the Sun Cryst, which was how the Occuria kept humans in line. Lacking the power to give a single chosen human the power to conquer the entire continent, the Occuria could do nothing but sit in their tower and watch the world move on without them.

EDIT: Or, but wait, Vayne didn't have anything to do with that, did he? Unless Reddas was secretly still working for him? It seemed like something that happened because Ashe decided it should, rather than through the machinations of Vayne. Unless Vayne's plan was to push her so far by conquering her country that she'd be forced to turn to the Occuria for help, and then he'd just hope she made the right choice.

I only knew Vayne and Venat worked together, but that's about it. And now I kind of remember it being Ashe's idea to climb the giant tower and destroy the crystal at the top.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Finally, the only man in FFXV I want to sleep with

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I still hope you have to get out and push the airship.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'm all for Utada Hikaru singing Stand By Me in Japanese.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Oh wow, I didn't know Setsuna was actually out.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I looked up a few gameplay videos of Setsuna, and at the very least the music is very mellow and relaxing. Even the boss battle theme maintains that feeling while still being driving and urgent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Does Earthbound qualify as a road trip RPG?