Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Wooph posted:

Well let's hope that there will be a monk class or something that uses fist weapons in the sequel, so we can uppercut goblins into the stratosphere.

gently caress, I'd buy 2 copies just for that option!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Harrow posted:

Has this been posted yet?

The relevant part of this being that they don't appear to consider DDO to be an actual sequel, meaning that the door is still open for a real Dragon's Dogma sequel. Maybe they really are porting Dragon's Dogma to PC to gauge interest.

So a possibility of "Flying Into Free Again" then :circlefap:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Blacktoll posted:

I don't care about the song.

:mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Just play whatever you want, worrying about what stats raise the most from leveling up is just min max stuff and there's never a need to do it when just playing the game normally.

Hell yeah. This games is made just to play with whatever vocation you want. Min-max is something you do after you've exhausted all other options.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Arthil posted:

What's the story there anyway? Blocked on Youtube, got removed for Dark Arisen. I'm confused about what happened.

Not sure about Youtube but it was removed because they only licensed it for the original PS3/X360 versions for it.

• Locked thread