Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Bernardo Orel posted:

Hmmmm http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/20/capcom-still-discussing-dragons-dogma-for-pc/ Capcom USA is trying to talk Capcom Japan into porting Dragon's Dogma to PC.
Wish them luck! :v:

I came here to post that my room mate picked this game up and it looks cool as poo poo and I'm bummed it's not a PC game, even a port. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
J-pop "rock" songs are all terrible. The only reason people like them is because they like all things J-pop. There, I said it.:colbert:

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Lotish posted:

Oh snap. I wonder if using other special abilities could work too?

Whacking them with warrior weapons works as well.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Wasn't there a plan, once upon a time, to port this game to PC?

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Are there still no plans for DD Online to come to NA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
I just did the back to back grace periods for gens 32 & 33, then fought gen 34 five times in a row without seeing it's health bar move between fights. Ur-Dragon is a weird boss, but I got a Abyssinal Set from my first grace kill and dragon forged it in my second so I'll take it!

• Locked thread