Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

I totally saw Moses' long lost Australian pit bull brother today... he looked like the happiest dawg, chilling out with his doggy bro. He let me say hello! Definitely made my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It's like 50 out today with a good stiff 10mph wind. It was 82 on Wednesday. Needless to say, everybody was super cold this morning when it was only about 43 out with 20 mph winds. And then they all came in and dogpiled ( :haw: ) on the couch with me and sulked.

So I went to Petsmart and rectified this situation:

I've had the danes' forever. The only coats I've ever seen that were on a rack that actually fit the danes. I dunno if I'm gonna post the video of them running around or not yet. But still. :3: Dog coats.

E: Yeah, video: http://youtu.be/4NeWyxzZ2M4 Ires is dumb. Balen's stiff at the beginning, but the video was all recorded in the same 10 minutes or so.

The best part of this video is next door's dog trying to come over and play too!

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

ruarc posted:

I don't know if this fits here, but I feel like I will explode if I don't share it. It's been all over our local news for a couple weeks:

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/The-search-for-Lucy-Sparkles-181641051.html

Why does someone have a pet kangaroo? How does someone even acquire one in Oklahoma? Though admittedly, I hope she's found. :ohdear:

I want to know what heartbreakroken means!

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

Crossposting from the YOSPOS Catte Thread:

RIP Mr Cat, I'm sure some of you over here knew of him too.

Edit: Sniep's cat, not mine!

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

Cute wiggle puppies!!! I named this one Spud, cause, well, he's a little potato still. Photo taken at a Bungalow in Laos, puppy/Mum belong to the family who own the place :)

This was by far the stillest he would be for the camera, so apologies for me being pretty much in the way.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

Superconsndar posted:

omg I walked in on this earlier:

Someone is apparently over their Frankie phobia. :haw:

The second picture is basically her saying 'what, me sleeping with Frankie? You have the wrong dog, really....

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

Superconsndar posted:

Frankie cost more than Moses. True post.

Capitalism.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

God dammit people I just changed my profile picture to one without my fat face.

Also I love how half of random nonsense has moved to fb and the thread is back to long discussions about breeding again.

Also super I am totally not surprised by your appearance.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

Meds make me fat. Hoorah!

(Also maybe beer).

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

wtftastic posted:

Its all a VR simulation.

A Virtual Reference simulation? Why would anyone but me in here be doing that?

Super, I am sorry that your animals all died horrifically, but really, the best thing here to do would be probably to join them. In hell everyone forgets to close the gate/garage door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

QUOTE IS NOT EDIT OK

• Locked thread