Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I'm almost 100% certain he says 'Coffee Shop Owner'. I only watched this two nights ago but I could be wrong here.

Every time Vincent Vega uses a toilet, something terrible happens.

I just had a look, he starts to say 'manager' before he's cut off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Cowboy Mark posted:

A present for you:

http://download.theforce.net/theater/batman-deadend/Batman_Dead_End_Full_Screen.mpg [165M]

Edit for content:

In Hot Fuzz there's a brief shot at the faire of the policewoman played by Olivia Colman flanked by two gentlemen stood in front of a pig on a spit roast where she's heard to remark (paraphrased) "Maybe after a couple of pints!".

She's a police officer.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
There were a lot of things wrong with Rise of Skywalker but boy, it was so gross seeing them wheel out Carrie Fisher Weekend at Bernie's style on the regular to have her stare wistfully into the distance while some other character explains what's happening since all they have is recycled cut line reads from Fisher.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Sorry, I know people have probably discussed Star Wars 9 to death at this point, but I don't use twitter or anything so I just watched it recently under quarantine being like "well people didnt like Last Jedi either, how bad could it be?" Hoo boy.