Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful

Robert Denby posted:

And at one point Tom Cruise uses the code Alpha One Thirteen over a radio.

Speaking of MI4, I just learned that Tom Cruise really climbed that building. They had extra harnesses and tons of safety equipment off camera, of course, but that's really him in all the shots. Holy Goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful

Alhazred posted:

You sure it isn't called edible complex?

You're the worst.

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful

All on Black posted:

More Arrested Development stuff that I just discovered. Tobias, Lindsay and Maeby all go to a fictional Indian town called Shuturmug - Śutura murga is Hindi for "ostrich", a running theme throughout season 4. Goddamn, that show.

:haw:

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful
Ignore this, having issues with the Awful App.

Stayne Falls has a new favorite as of 16:41 on Jan 26, 2015

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful
Haha he even pokes the one dude in the eye.

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful

God Hole posted:

Louis CK claims he's also a shameless joke thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHqw54sQZgE#t=3m00s

Denis Leary sucks and that Giraldo clip is pure gold every time I see it.

I wouldn't say shameless. Louis CK in that clip even mentions that Leary was willing to cough up some guilt money later for a film Louis was trying to make years later. He's still a thief and a lovely comic but shameless? Nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful

Vulpes posted:

I meant more that these 'X played Y in [movie] with Z who also played Y in [another movie]' pieces of trivia are extremely boring.

You realize the point is that Will Graham uses a variation on Bruce Banner's catchphrase, right? It's not just "X played Y."