Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atticus Bongman
Oct 12, 2009
Club Dread's legendary machete-wielding psycho, Phil Coletti, is known as Machete Phil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atticus Bongman
Oct 12, 2009

Phy posted:

From the first page - is this just because he should have been called "Machete Coletti"?

Indeed it is.

Atticus Bongman
Oct 12, 2009

Niiice Hat posted:

I love how in Aliens, Ripley uses that machine thing in the begining, then in the end she uses it to fight the queen.
I don't think thats really subtle though, it IS pretty obvious.

Just one more in a long line of Chekhov's Machine Things

Atticus Bongman
Oct 12, 2009
In Silver Linings Playbook, one of Pat's triggers is his wedding song -- Stevie Wonder's "My Cherie Amour." It was the song playing in his house when he showed up early at home one day and found his wife in the shower with a coworker. When Pat and Tiffany are rehearsing their dance routine later on, and Pat appears to be getting his poo poo together somewhat, they have Stevie Wonder's "Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing" playing.