Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Narnia sounds awesome actually. I like the rat that stabs people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jedit posted:

^^^ Terry Pratchett had a good riff on Pascal's Wager where the philosopher arrives in the afterlife to be met with a bunch of gods wielding clubs and saying "Oh look, it's Mister Clever".

what are they going to do, kill him?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm familiar with your post history, yes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

The mediocre Bruce Willis movie Looper played with this a bit. It's about time travel with a guy going into the past and interacting with his younger self, and they're sitting in a diner talking. The younger self is asking questions about how it works, and Willis tells him that it's all fuckin stupid and makes no sense, and they'll be sitting there making diagrams with straws all day if they try and figure out how it all works. Just accept it, I'm here, let's go on with the plot please.

I was about to say it was at least better than mediocre but I do think they went a little nuts at the end didnt they

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The alex jones type making the batman= bruce wayne link and nobody taking them seriously

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hearing his parents talk about how good his earlier movies were was so nice. You'd think given the subject matter a couple of olds would clutch their pearls.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's probably a brodie knob because they went with old car is my guess. Otherwise I got nothing

e: crossed with the gearshift obviously

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah I kinda did a double take with that statement. 80s honestly felt like they leaned super hard on the conservative reaction of cities whereas I think the best 70s movies were just trying to show them as they were. With a few exceptions though being fair, they did do the same in the 70s too of course, death wish probably beind the best example but they really started flooding the market with them in the 80s it seems in retrospect.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

oldpainless posted:

God I love that movie.
E: coneheads

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It also looks like cum

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Biplane posted:

Someone once told me time is a flat circle. You're going to be in that room, watching that show again. And again. And again. Forever.

The original thread was so loving funny. They used this reasoning to suggest it had to do with a DVD which was so stupid I found it endearing and oddly clever

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

HopperUK posted:

Lmao of course

I love that character. The dumbest smart person to ever exist. Clearly a creative genius, just as clearly thick as poo poo.

You think lazlo is dumb, and he sure as hell is. But then you meet the other two and realize Lazlo is basically a genius by vampire standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Biplane posted:

A death star appears in like 7 out of the 9 star war's'

No, she's in star trek