Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

freeedr posted:

I’ll explore YOUR portal

Pm me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

american tv or film often has the protagonist leave their house with a coffee in their special cup, then put it in the cup holder and drive to work

but why are they not staying home to finish their coffee before they leave? a) its way more comfortable and b) you dont have a cup in your car that you gotta lug back in

Americans are a broken people.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Why get up at all

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I'm always down :(

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Boogaloo Shrimp posted:

lol just lol at not understanding the concept of drinking while commuting. As if that is solely an “American” thing. What, like no one drinks or eats while on a bus/train/whatever when traveling from point A to point B anywhere else in the world? No, only stupid car people in stupid America do this stupid thing because they are stupid. You idiot. You absolute buffoon. Now where’s my cheeseburger.

I don't make the rules here, pal.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I don't even have a mug and have to carry scalding hot coffee in my bare cupped hands.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Boogaloo Shrimp posted:

You just described my wife, sister, and sister-in-law

How is she these days?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

It also looks like cum

!!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Cum should have the consistency and color of cottage cheese, no?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Been watching true detective season 1 again; early in the seson Rust says he's never once been in a room with a perp for more than ten minutes before knowing whether they done it or not. In one of the later episodes he's visiting Billy Lee Tuttle the church head in his office ostensibly to talk about a case involving former staff, but really just to get a read on him. Rust spends six minutes in the room with him before he knows Tuttle is guilty as gently caress and for a split second a look of smug triumph washes over Rust's face. I thought it was neat :shobon:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

love that scene, theyre both so goddamn smug in their different ways

It's wild how good season 1 is. I must have watched it half a dozen times by now and every time I notice something new.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Ugh, damnit. You guys are going to make me watch it again. I had poo poo to do tomorrow.

Someone once told me time is a flat circle. You're going to be in that room, watching that show again. And again. And again. Forever.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

credburn posted:

I think it's just real lazy writing for Bethesda's Fallout to be like, "Uhhh well we got mutants, too! Yeah they have a similar facility over here."

It's like what if a Star Wars sequel relied on there being another Death Star thing like they used in A New Hope. Come on.

Haha can you imagine.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I'm assuming it was a joke but isn't there a Death Star in like four of the movies?

A death star appears in like 7 out of the 9 star war's'

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

dr_rat posted:

You know if those stupid rebels would just stop blowing them up all the time we could've had a death solar system by now. :colbert:

I don't know, I don't think the first order (the guys who came after the empire) had the technical wherewithal to build sustainably at that scale. Even just the one planet sized death star was really pushing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I had no idea my mention of dinosaur piss would be met with such enthusiasm

Way to read the room.