Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Yodzilla posted:

who wants a lamp? how about a FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE TACTICAL LAMP MADE OF AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM WITH A MILITARY RAIL SYSTEM AND AN UNDERSLUNG GRENADE LAUNCHER

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sketchydesignstudio/andromeda-tactical-lighting

now even your lighting will drive away the opposite sex :spergin:

capture point b fucken noobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Resplendent Spiral posted:

and the cops says, "voodoo dildo my rear end"

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Ian McLean posted:

How can one possibly make a nice image for themselves on a public somethingaweful forum. =*(

I feel like this forum was created with great anger and frustration.

Perhaps my words have shed divine light on here. I wish for the somethingwonderful forums to come out soon, perhaps I will find them.

There is definitely a bunch of cute cats here. That is for sure.

Thank you all for helping to spread the good news about statpedia arriving to this world, and may we all continue to contribute towards the success of each other.

(:

poo gently caress

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Yodzilla posted:

dote up a cleaning service

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

tyvek is completely unbreathable so this will provide basically the same comfort level as wrapping your feet in saran wrap

now you can have shoes made from the siding of a redneck's house

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

Hydrogen is hard! :downs:
*builds a literal island to drill several thousand feet through the ocean floor to get oil that has to be transported, processed, and transported again to run in a thing with hundreds of years of engineering behind it*

The only downside to non-fossil fuel cars is that racing of all forms will probably die for a while until whatever technology is made loud and awesome. Also we won't be able to listen to redneck mctrucknuts in his lifted freedom truck or that piece of poo poo vtec type R economy autozone special

Do hydrogen cars even make noise idk

replace nascar and drag racing and monster trucks with people trying to go vertical instead of horozontal

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
lotta fishmechin lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
ugh

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I watched a video of that thing and I can't wait to spend an hour shaving

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

lancemantis posted:

tbh im kind of jealous of white male people that got to grow up in that era

why? this is the best time to be alive

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

MrMoo posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1997293074/drft-worlds-first-racing-simulation-right-on-your?ref=category

Small RC cars with drift, there is no explanation on how it works but looks neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vNianENU74

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Synthbuttrange posted:

but i need to be reassured about my manliness

give the babby the loving pizza cone

• Locked thread