Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?
Yeah but TEDx events are all unrelated independent deals so that's saying basically nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2063311638/lets-destroy-the-patriots

Oh that's interesting. I had heard she wasn't planning to do any more of those. Let's see what the artist is saying on Twitter.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

quote:

We are raising the funds to fulfill a Purchase Order by a national restaurant-and-store chain with over 600 locations.

Cracker Barrel?

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

FormatAmerica posted:

It seems like idiots are going to eat this up.

I appreciate that they seem to be acknowledging up front that at least 99% of them will be tacky as hell.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Triggering people's trypophobia?

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

The whole premise of this thing is so bad that it doesn't need to be commented on, but my favorite part is this:

quote:

Incentives & rewards system

So not only does this guy not understand Git, he doesn't understand the people who use it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

PleasureKevin posted:

i've taken 3 hostages and i'm crowd funding their release.

$1,000 - (5 of 5 available)

i'll tell the hostage negotiator to suck your dick. (they have to do it to protect public)

$5,000 - (1 of 1 available)

i'll leak a cell phone vid of the hostages to you to give to the media. instant fame!

$10,000 - (1 of 1 available)

facetime (no Skype) interview with you for your news station / blog / whatever.

$1,000,000 - (1 of 1 available)

movie rights to this whole thing! i know, i should ask for more, but hey!

• Locked thread