Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

quote:

Each person who pledges $25 or more will receive a personalized positive energetic mental communication from the project's creators. This unique message will be communicated with a focus on the name of the individual donor. The message will transmit feelings of joy, happiness, and - exclusive to this pledge group - pleasure.
great, cancerous brain waves

quote:

Donors in this category will also receive the secret decoder link and password to our exclusive "Thank You!" video.
BE SUER TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

well of course nuculear steam is hot duh

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

kwinkles posted:

I found a neat graph:

For $35,000 i'm sure they can add whatever redundancy and watchdog/failsafe poo poo they need, but i question how often you'll have to reset everything, especially if there are sensors that have no redundancy or error correction

idk i dont make space parts, i just know that everyone who does uses an soi process and actually shields things

im the semi hard part

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Dj Meow Mix posted:

that sounds incredible, its what kiss: psycho circus could have been

I am loving ready for this

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

with god as my witness, i thought bitcoins would go up up UP

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

penus de milo posted:

bucket hats are only acceptable if it's 1999 and you're watching fatboy slim play at a festival

or if its made entirely from pBR cans

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Vicas posted:

there are those who would say no but tbh i don't think reading rainbow would be the worst thing from the 80s/90s/00s to bring back

till the Reading Rainboners come out of the woodwork

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/627131405/download-more-internet

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

the tiniest buttplug

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Could probably convince him to put the Nurem Burger on the menu

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

hobbesmaster posted:

those are called cars

you wouldnt download a computer car would you

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

BONGHITZ posted:

they are stalking doob hard in the other thread

Closed up early for a little birthday party huh. And drat this pic is taking me back to when WGN would show the kungfu movies all aspect hosed up to fit on a lovely B&W 13"

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Yodzilla posted:

someone's rear end is going to end up on that cake

cakefarts.doob

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

wanna buy an ounce of crack and just sprinkle it on top of that throughout the day

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

this is my otherkin fantasy come true, I can finally be ~*me*~

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1851066701/bike-liftandcarry

the best in bank tehnology

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

good job you just invented training wheels

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

goddamnedtwisto posted:

you know what else would be useful to them? string.

or a handgun

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

jooky posted:

yes the gears are on that side. you're not going to carry a bike with its greasy chain on the inside

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1401606907/nuseti-the-mountain-bike-of-the-future?ref=nav_search

boom got ya covered!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

but there a big bald polish man holding one

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

plus they are extra stupid when it comes to, ya know, looking out for traffic. i am bad parent for not making mine wear helmets

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

wonder if you can still get "real" boozy bitch drinks in WI or if everything is now fortified malt beverages

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

like several years ago had a friend that worked in WI (we live like 5 min south of the border) and every week she would bring home cases of some Smirnoff 12oz bottles whatever the gently caress they were, but they were truly vodka as the mixer. everywhere else they had the same packaging and labels but were "fortified malt beverages" so more like flavored beers or Zima

not sure if it was different laws for beer/wine vs spirits, or cost to produce, or jsut the Man keepin us down

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

"Because of the NoPhone, I haven't drunk texted my ex boyfriend in one whole week." -Craig G

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

"Not a real phone." -Katie A

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

At the World Marker Faire this weekend, kids learned to solder and pick locks, a giant animatronic giraffe named Russell roamed the crowd, and tattooed hackers in cowboy hats battled aerial drones in a nerd edition of Thunderdome.

Read more at http://betabeat.com/2014/09/this-is-maker-faires-secret-wall-of-animatronic-3d-printed-dicks/#ixzz3E4KdFwnC

sign me the gently caress up!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

NOTE: This is NOT the story of a man who has a complete change of heart when and re-evaluates his priorities when tragedy strikes. Jack is still a complete rear end in a top hat, the only difference is that now, he has a target that deserves to be poo poo on.

[adult swim] called and they want they're Minoriteam spinoff back

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

yea you should turn off your webcam when its not hard, nobody wants to see floppin

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

wanna run this app and drive thru detroit, probably set my phone on fire

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

From LA w/ <3.

. might be a tiny (c)?

who else did this besides Zune

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

now show a real use case and put a cat on top of it

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

#notallbutts

http://imgur.com/gallery/CjxWo7k

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1455085270/the-movie-box?ref=category

Just like being at the theater. Except you lay in your own filth with a cardboard box on your head

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i like robots and PI and pirates, wheres my XXXL, kickstarter?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

change SF to Mexico and see if Trump will back it

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

For your convenient foldable head

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hey kids! Get in the trailer! We're going to make you disappear!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

plus if you take your dog bicycling with you, you can use your hat as a water dish!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

heres the refill kit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Wild EEPROM posted:

reminder that fleshlights are actually comically enormous, and so if this thing is 3 of them stuck together, it'll be as big as the original xbox.

fleshlight is 10x4
putting 3 together would be 10x12x4
Then add on a case.

original xbox is 10.5x12.5x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ciVKIm7bcg

And her name is Sony

• Locked thread