Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

fishmech posted:

you still need to squeeze the pack or else it'll come out in lumps

so basically like old-timey margarine bags where you'd have to break a dye packet and massage it through the stuff because it was illegal to sell yellow margarine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

the last time I paid $400 to have my sack squeezed I definitely wasn't going to drink that juice

quick, somebody kickstart "scrotero"

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

what

where can you get that

I want binary margarine

the history of margarine is goddamn crazy. poo poo went all the way up to the supreme court

here's a podcast on it that also touches on interstate margarine smuggling rings

http://www.missedinhistory.com/podcasts/butter-v-margarine.htm

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

dehumanize yourself and face to margarine

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Boiled Water posted:

it's insane in so many ways. Why would you not want butter?

in short, cost and shelf-stability

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

this isn't from kickstarter but it fits thematically because :stare:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

:catstare:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

juicer is suing a rival company that's basically the same concept except you can chop plants and fill the bag yourself.

quote:

Juicero claims that Juisir, developed by Chinese company iTaste and marketed and imported with the help of Australian company Froothie, infringes on a patent Juicero was granted in November 2016. Juicero said in its April 6 complaint that Juisir also violates the Silicon Valley company’s trade dress and trademark rights.

Juisir launched a Kickstarter earlier this year with pre-orders still underway. The company claims that its product will provide 8 tons of force to press juice from fruits and vegetables that a Juisir owner chops themselves and places in either a single-use or a re-usable bag that the plant matter gets pressed in.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

why did they shoot it with the model entering/exiting the bathroom!?

subtle messaging about digestive health

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i believe you mean 'western capitalism'

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

fishmech posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850927902/every-day-tray-edt

finally, a tray to hold all your dumb kickstarter gadgets

https://www.amazon.com/s?field-keywords=valet+tray

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

y'all should watch Steampunk'd, the steampunk artisan reality show. poo poo is hilarious and sad

the punkyard

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

the laws of physics are basically the terms of service of the universe

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

JawnV6 posted:

haven't read this screed yet, but anything that opens with "AGAINST THE ADVICE OF COUNSEL," is bound to have some gems
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hybratech/sound-band-finally-a-headset-without-speakers/posts/1885610

I understand not all backers may see this update since it could be pulled from the site at anytime, but here are the facts. I also understand it has been a long time since updates, but I only wanted to provide backers with valuable information. You were going to receive either a message of success or one of failure. YOU BE THE JUDGE!

(much, much later)

For all others who keep bashing us and causing countless delays and hardships hopefully this update has at least silenced your senseless barrage. All of the hateful things you say and inaccurate statements you make have nearly destroyed this project. You claim that your creating this chaos to push the project forward and keep us on task. I can tell you your efforts have done nothing but delayed and nearly derailed us. To you I keep silent.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

also the company is called hybra and the update ends with "hail hybra"

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

how does this handle the ball of sheets tangled up at the foot of the bed and the pillows sliding down the wall

...edge cases? what are those?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

christ

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Agile Vector posted:

In Bed expansion free for first 100 backers

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

that would be because it was made for a few dollars from parts from an electronics hobby shop

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

the homestuck game is out

homestuck is a perfect example of a thing that i may or may not like but i'll never find out because the fanbase is completely repellant

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

MrMoo posted:

For Google car park campers: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1946545583/notel-ultimate-pickup-truck-and-suv-mobile-sleepin

It looks like they've immediately abandoned it though? idk

i'm pretty sure that car grab bars and headrests aren't designed to support several hundred pounds of pressure for many hours straight

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Powaqoatse posted:

ice fleshlight

…go on.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

idea:

Food 2, The Sequel to Food! A nutritionally-complete meal replacement. Every bottle has a serial number and is registered on a blockchain. Save up your bottle-caps and trade them in for coins when the Food 2 ICO launches!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

uncurable mlady posted:

you could scroll down or hide the element that blocked the answers

browser dev tools are an important weapon in the revolution

• Locked thread