Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

i was sitting in a seminar yesterday and a dude came and sat down behind me and immediately i was just suffocating in a cloud of his fermented body odor. then he sorta crossed one leg over the other and out of the corner of my eye i saw a vibram on his foot lol

gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Proteus4994 posted:

no it's this one and it makes me so nerd mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRJSoYyhQuM

what's network caching precious?

that's the hamster that powers ibm's cloud

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I got a kindle paper white and its backlit and it owns.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
oh yeah. w/e. its good

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

NEEERRRRRDDDSS

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Thesoro posted:

cards against humanity is bad because it's completely immune to funny people. it will still be I stuffed my butt full of __Cum Guzzling Clowns__ no matter who your friends are. apples to apples is way better if you know actually funny people and the-same-game-but-with-blank-notecards is ten thousand times better

yeah a2a is especially great w/ people you don't know b/c you can learn a lot about them.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Glorgnole posted:

just a heads-up, the picture on the right is from the lowtax boxing match. the man has a framed picture of him beating up some weird nerd on the wall of his house.

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

armadildo aerospace

nice

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

the unix hater's handbook is very funny but no part of it is relevant in 2015

right because no part of unix is relevant in 2015

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

sund posted:

oh yes, i'm sure gillette wouldn't be interested in funding this outright and privately if it had promise.

Gillette would buy the patent and sit on it cause their business is blade cartridges

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lmao.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

I like norks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
fable was fine it just had a ton of hype so people were disappointed when it was just ok

• Locked thread