Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Syrant posted:

I found what I think is a healing shrine (or other collectible of similar icon-shape) but I haven't been able to figure it out.

It's located in Central, right here:

This is me standing directly atop the symbol.

None of the maps I've consulted show anything at all in the location but there is a health shrine location or something that is apparently supposed to be right there.

Just perusing the thread and noticed this; is there some kind of joke I'm missing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Ambivalent posted:

Probably someone's image hosting got Repurposed. And I hate you for making me think there was some new Sleeping Dog stuff to post about... :(

man I'm sorry I didn't even think about that. On the plus side it might build up interest in the game again. I found the Definitive Edition for Ps4 for only $5 so I figured gently caress it, I never got to play the DLC before. I can't stop enjoying this game...

I don't know if it's just the game itself or my console but glitches keep popping up and I love it.

So uh, the only thing missing in this game for me is a group of PSN friends to compete again. Just one guy and he's not going to beat my 30 Flying Kick streak record.

monster on a stick posted:

Did the United Front people responsible for Sleeping Dogs just quit or something

I really hope that's not the case. As weird as it might seem I think Sleeping Dogs' overworld is really immersive in a way other games don't compare to, and I'd love to see more work by those guys. I think Squenix threw them under the bus though

FireWorksWell fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Aug 23, 2016

• Locked thread