Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not an Anthem
Apr 28, 2003

I'm a fucking pain machine and if you even touch my fucking car I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU.
I have a Mele 2000, a projector, and Netflix. I use Hulu free and some other free services/stuff.

I built an OTA antennae for my ex to pickup HD content out of a 2x4 and some coathangers. Its invisible because its hidden behind the TV, it was about 3$ in parts. Really easy to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not an Anthem
Apr 28, 2003

I'm a fucking pain machine and if you even touch my fucking car I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU.
That is a super useful tool! Thanks.

Not an Anthem
Apr 28, 2003

I haven't had that yet.

I just returned the Netgear NeoTV Prime for a Roku 3. Overall I like it but I drastically prefer a keyboard for entry. The Roku 3 is physically and graphically MUCH more polished than previous Roku, and basically all set top boxes, just from a nitpicky design standpoint. Good materials and material finishes in the tooling.

I'm getting used to it, the thing I love is the headphones in the remote. Fantastic.

Not an Anthem
Apr 28, 2003

Medikit posted:

Can you get away with this?

I share an amazon, netflix streaming and hbo go account a bunch of ways.

Not an Anthem
Apr 28, 2003

Synology's DS Video app for Roku came out and it does subtitles and MKV's. My life .. is complete again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not an Anthem
Apr 28, 2003

Maneki Neko posted:

Not to be a double bumping jerk and this may be the wrong thread, but does anything out there actually support Netflix profiles yet? Is it just the PS3?

The demonstration video seems to be showing crap that doesn't actually exist yet on the web, and I haven't find any device apps that are profile aware.

It isn't even fully rolled out yet and it already breaks a lot of things, like windows media center. It'll take a little bit to catch up with.