Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Daedleh posted:

Tree stuff

:eyepop: jesus christ that's impressive amount of work in 1 weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
^^^ those sculpts look rad as hell, really making me want to pull the trigger on some plastic dudes

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
Fwiw, those saurus and that colour scheme are rad as hell

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Atlas Hugged posted:

Overall, I'm not sue how I feel about the color scheme on these guys. I think the GW saurus have the advantage that the blue scales are limited to their backs and heads whereas these are blue all over. They're almost too blue. Oh well, I'm committed now.

You could always portray it as armour instead of scales? I'm not sure how well it would work in practice but it would tone down the amount of blue they have

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Indolent Bastard posted:

Pretend I had an unlimited supply of these guys:

What army do they best represent?

For reference: Sword & shield, Shot put, Caber toss, Broken bottles (paired)

:stare: do you have a shop link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Atlas Hugged posted:

The rider on the Rune Wars wyrm isn't great, but I like the monster better.

That is one happy skeleton