Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh hey, just found this thread.

I'm excited for the Infestation KS, while I probably won't be grabbing as much as before, definitely getting a bunch of Veer-Myn because Space Skaven has always been a desire of mine.

I've got a bunch of Deadzone items available for sale in my SA-Mart thread(and Dreadball stuff though I still need to inventory it) at a discounted price if folks in this thread are interested:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This made me laugh, the latest stretch goal is straight up boxier BigDogs.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I'm new to the thread, what's this Alessio stuff about? Isn't he one of the original dudes from Games Workshop? I'm guessing he left them and moved to Mantic, but people don't like him?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah those jetbikes are fantastic.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Whoa, doubling up on the jetbikes, both in quarantine and the addon? Five bucks per jetbike?!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

MasterSlowPoke posted:

It's what it should have been in the first place. I would probably have sold them 3 for $15 and put one in quarantine from the start.

Really? I'm not entirely sure of the size of them, but they seem fairly large compared to the enforcers riding them. Guess I'm still having GW bike pricing flashbacks.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FDPgvm2l0

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Apr 2, 2015

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Beat you to it? :v:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yoooo. These final week add-on deals seem real nice. A dollar per hard plastic mini(or less in the Enforcer's case)? You could really make a significant army for very cheap.

Hell, you could even go whole hog and make a 40k IG stand-in army of Squats with those dudes if you wanted. They're surprisingly good looking for space dwarves.

edit: :argh:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Can you upgrade from Quarantine to Lockdown after the KS is over? If so that'd work perfectly for me.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Any word on when the pledge manager will be out for DZ?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That bard needs a poo poo-eating grin to be perfect.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Where's my Deadzone pledge manager

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Not a viking posted:

I don't know if you guys are following the warhammer fantasy news right now, but I hope Mantic has printed enough copies of their 2nd ed.
Feel free to share with the class.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHA

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
When is the DZ pledge manager again? I wanna buy an entire not-squat army.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Daedleh posted:

did you use the money off coupon?

REMINDER!

This weekend there's a 15% off coupon for the Mantic webstore:
AMERICA15

Wait. Does this apply to the pledge manager stuff? Because I kinda made a big order earlier and would like to retroactively apply that if I can. Think you could put in a word for me daedleh? :)

My order's the one with 8 orders of jetbikes(16 jetbikes), 10 orders of steel warriors (200), a quarantine pledge, and 2 orders of enforcer pathfinders(40).

I can contact them directly if need be, just thought it might be easier to ask you.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
S'cool. Worth a shot.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Does someone have the Age of Sigmar "rules update" image handy, the one that lists all the weird rules like having a bigger moustache than your opponent etc

I'm assuming/hoping that's a real thing and not a joke

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yessssss

Sorry, I don't browse TG much, didn't realize it was being posted all over. Friend of mine linked it to me earlier but I forgot to save it and figured it might be good for a laff in here.

Not that I think it's not good or anything as an MTG: Unglued-style addon for Warhammer, but as the primary method of play? lmao

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
My grand tally from the Deadzone kickstarter:

Quarantine Pledge with Enforcers picked
200 Steel Warriors
40 Enforcer Pathfinders w/ 8 Not-Bigdogs
16 Enforcer Jetbines
Total: $460 shipped

Not bad at all. 200 Steel Warriors with options for 200 bucks will make a good counts-as IG Squat army, at least. :getin:

Throbbing blob posted:

Another late convert here. I'm having a hell of a time convincing the rest of my group to switch over, but they've scheduled an AoS game for this Saturday (which I've politely declined to participate in) so let's see if they won't change their mind after the weekend. Are there any rules for the goblins that work like GW fanatics? One of my friends are really in love with the concept of goblin fanatics, so it'd probably be easier to move him over if he could keeps as many wacky/zany/lolrandom characteristics from his GW o&G models as he can.

Moola posted:

where can I get some movement trays to use as filler bases???

This won't be confusing at allllll

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Moola posted:

yeah I get that a lot

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

NTRabbit posted:

And I was only planning to add an extra 30 :stonklol:
The ability to get an entire horde army for two Benjamins is hard to pass up, especially considering they're fairly moddable and they look loving RAD. Of any Space Dwarf attempts by various companies, the Forge Fathers are the best so far.

If nothing else, I might try modding Bolters onto them. They seem like they'd fit well, and lord knows I've got an excess of bolters.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Evilmonstar posted:

Hey dudes, all this talk of AoS (and the rather hilarious disappointment that was my first AoS game last night)
Oh oh oh do tell, I've been slow to catch up on age of sigmor, I would love to hear about what a trainwreck the actual game is

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

NTRabbit posted:

Bones 3 has a nice Elven Lord Lady on Dragon or Abbess on Panther Chariot counts-as

She-Woman and Battledragon

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Those lizard dudes look so loving psyched to be there

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rulebook Heavily posted:

So is there somewhere I can go to get wheelbarrows big enough for Mantic's balls, I might want to move some elephants later.

GO IN GUNS BLAZING

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The enforcers addon

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Sane, though for the 20 for 20 bundles I'm going Mir veermyn so I can make a space rat chaos space marine army. I got cheap storm vermin and a verminlord off if ebay for obliteraters and demon prince.

I hope you got the old metal ones because the newer plastic stormvermin and vermin lord are far too detailed compared to mantic's "monkey-rat clanrats from a decade ago" quality on the veer-myn.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
There was a dude looking for ogres in this thread I think. The latest bones update should interest you, with a bunch of ogres for 10 bucks.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
If you don't use superglue to seal cuts idk what to say to you.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
So what would this count as in kings of war

(Note the 28mm knight forscale)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Retail will likely be between 125-200 if that's the KS price.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

MasterSlowPoke posted:

This will be more impressive than Kaladrax. He kinda sucks.

He's a big boy though.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I see they're following the "covenant transport" tuning fork design, but rounder

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqgJ6wzSW8k

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Phoon posted:

Those ogres are dope

2/3 elementals done, I'll get some good pics when they're finished

Wait. Are you making them out of actual rocks glued together? Because the middle one looks kinda crap but the other one looks great.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

thiswayliesmadness posted:

It even carries over the helmet motif for the canopy. Can't wait to see the version bristling with weapons.
Yeah I was gonna say, the aesthetic is fantastic and fits alongside the troops.

All except one thing: the pregnant fish-looking troop carrier section.

NTRabbit posted:

cargo pos
I choose to believe this is not a typo because boy howdy does that make an otherwise stellar miniature look bad

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I hope so!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
drat son