Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

slidebite posted:

Hell, I'm going to get in on this too.

e: Is there a difference between change now or change on renewal as in fees? Assuming you change to a lower rate, why wouldn't you want to change now?

Does suck, but the odd time I go out of North America and need my phone, I'll just buy a cheapo local SIM.

I wish public did wifi calling though.

on PM? you lose whatever you paid for the month. unless you desperately need the data there's no real reason not to just change on renewal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

lmao i wondered why they sent out a message with free 240gb of data over the next 150 days

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

that’s a 20% increase in my phone plan

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Killingyouguy! posted:

Any carriers that aren't bullshit?

you already know the answer to this

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

codo27 posted:

Nah, its just NF and Sobeys, and some smaller aka more expensive ones.

Its funny seeing plans capped at 4G cause if you dont have at least LTE (and 3-4 bars) nothing works but calls and texts.

isnt most "4G" in canada just capped lte anyway

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

idk about no frills since there aint one near me but the one thing i dont do is buy produce at freshco stores because it rots when you look at it

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

waxluthor posted:

Why are we talking about getting groceries like a bunch of middle-aged assholes?

Anyway I'm Asian so it's either T&T (Loblaw) or Asian PriceSmart (Jim Pattinson) there's no escape. And we're too cheap to get Costco membership.

feeling blessed i live a 15 minute walk from an independently owned panasian grocery

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

shadow puppet of a posted:

My family only likes brioche loaves. The equivalent of a straight up full retail Bell plan with no epp or threats made to retention.

time to learn to bake, friend

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i assume i already have this plan?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

gotta say im still pretty cheesed off about being forced off my old rewards; no wonder though since now i get what, $1.70 equivalent off per month, and $10 off once a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

I have the same plan as you. The new plan is $5 less for 4G max speed and less data. You're looking at the 5G tab.

ah i was looking at the $34 plan posted in the quote.