Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjjtk6MSxTA&t=191s WWF monster legs and fluid arms look like a good feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Lizard Wizard posted:

Counterpoint: post some MDickie gifs please.

Counterpoint just youtube MDickie. Its glitchless and a nightmare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20JwSi6QA8&t=693s

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Haruharuharuko posted:

Don't get my hopes up man just imagine pursuing a car blasting 50 cent and you look over and its loving B company goddamnit.

i played that game for like 100 hours and I couldn't even tell you what they sounded or looked like. Campinas are not their strong suite.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjAD-ZUMZc&feature=youtu.be
Skyforge has some good walks

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pu3Oqzl1bs
The division has some sweet glitches

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Kikas posted:

This popped up on my youtube feed after watching some monster factory and ho boy is it a :stare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RZ_hn98M28

Its a what?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Stop, im laughing so hard im having a heart attack!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

In most ways Diablo III is the first Roguelike

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Clones were the original knock offs

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Maybe hire modder for next game is my take

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Oops made halo fun

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

His schtick hurts to watch, also 100% schilling commitment

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I loved swapping ff7 discs to gently caress up which fmv played and when
https://youtu.be/8WNBtzp5dw4
Enjoy whatever accent this is

Upsidads has a new favorite as of 22:39 on Apr 15, 2022

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

tight aspirations posted:

Watching cutscenes should present a different narrative to skipping them

Bruce Campbell will give you a half remembered recap summary of you skip

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Farscape, st voyager, ...a sandy frank film

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Tilt Shift Pokemon is way better than sword and shield

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Woops meant Tilt Cart Pokemon

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Let def jam by the cool devs come back to def jam or wrestling

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Last time I enjoyed pro wrestling games I was making custom wrestlers out of a new release
*Checks notes* The Big Lebowski?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That's the funniest they ever saw?! They better be sitting down

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It's Skyrim
The house clearly ate her
Check under the house

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Fishstick posted:

Are you playing a short race by any chance?

My full playthrough as a halfling I could see some cutscenes where the camera was just straining to come up with an angle that would keep my short self in scene along with the tall NPCs.

It ends up being a roulette wheel of gratuitious rear end shots, actual camera angles, and these types:

Very real short problems

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Sentient Data posted:

Games used to be about fun, and back in the cartridge days it was conceivable for an extremely small team to have more free reign for stuff. Just look at 007 multiplayer as an example

which was a publisher mandate done in the 11th hour of production no less!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I still remember seeing a vendor tape of goldeneyes alpha where every gun looked like a boxy Uzi and I that it looked like poo poo

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Parker! Get me pictures of spider-ball!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Never had any of these glitches a few on this list are features
NPCs moving in realtime entering the turn based combat zone will join the frey whenever they enter

Looting some faction corpses is theft, and frowned upon, crazy I know