Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
Ep. 13 is amazing and maybe the strongest so far. I'd love to see more format-breaking episodes like it. Also, having Cecil interview actual guests would be awesome.

Who runs the Twitter? They're hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
New episode is one of my favorites so far. I love you guys.

doctorfrog posted:

Also I would pay money for a quality map of the town and its environs.

I know you're waiting to see a return on the shirts but holy poo poo this.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh man, 17 is one of your top 3 or 4 best, I think. Do you guys have any plans for how long this will run or are you just gonna ride it out?

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

SirDan3k posted:

Because good things tend not to last long and brilliant things seem to die even quicker.

This, essentially. It's just that we love you.

Just gonna echo the general consensus that this week's episode was incredible. Cecil's appearance in Desert Bluffs and his frightened little "am I in Hell?" was one of the funniest moments in the series. And Kevin's description of the desk as 'bloodless' was a nice subtle touch I didn't catch until my second listen.

Finally ordering a t-shirt with this week's paycheck. My absurd dream is somehow obtaining a collection of episodes on vinyl.

chernobyl kinsman fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Mar 17, 2013

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wedemeyer posted:

Just curious: what does the dog park fence look like? One episode it's a chain link fence, another it's an opaque, smooth, very tall black wall the Mayor skittered up like a lizard. [Tumblr seems to think it's made of glory holes]. [Is it?]

It started out as a chain link fence, but at some point underwent an expansion (Cecil even asks one of the hooded figures about it), at which time I assume the fence was replaced with the monolithic black stone that surrounds it now.

Also, stop talking about the dog park. Stop thinking about the dog park.