Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Commander Keene posted:

Two-thirds of the Hyrule Warriors cast says hi.

They made a moveset for Agitha, who only ever collected bugs, and for Midna's true form, who appeared for about ten seconds in the ending of Twilight Princess.

Agitha was a variant of Okuni's moveset. Midna's on the other hand was seemingly an original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Remember when Sega tried to get Creative Assembly to do one?

I hope you're not saying that was a bad game, because it was a good game.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

PvE absolute poo poo tier, static map with AI dudes that stood around and attacked even less than in the mainline games, so just run from trigger to trigger and beat up literal dummies.

Necessary given your own statline was minion-level.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

NameHurtBrain posted:

Dynasty Warriors, except you're literally one of the mooks Lu Bu swats away without even trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWhG6T-pPo&t=12s

This would be even harder nowadays than before. In the old days, minions were using appropriate Warrior movesets, though you might be limited in number of strikes-two or three. Zhao Yun, Lu Meng, etc. These days, they've only got unique, absurdly slow(both in swing and recovery) single strikes.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Spend 40-odd minutes surviving He Fei Castle on Very Hard, earn great rewards!

:buddy:

For that level of weapon, that isn't foul.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

We're all getting older, and there's this huge trend of trying to go back to the past. With the future also looking kind of bleak, and we've done lots of things, one can argue this.

Of course, it's not like some things shouldn't perhaps be redone or reclaimed, but the ones listed are pretty recent.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

The Chad Jihad posted:

Had a dream I was playing Dynasty Warriors 2 Remastered

4 Hyper still holds up. A re-issue wouldn't be a bad spinner, if they wanted.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

It's not much of a choice: this happens for both Wu and Wei. The other side always has an ambush of archers., and you cannot dodge it or avoid triggering it.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

One could argue Bladestorm was an interesting experiment in that vein.

Maybe if they wanted to revive the Genghis Khan line of games?(If they're even 'dead'?)

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

The problem being I wouldn't say it was 'bad'.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

And you just reminded me of Rise and Fall:Civilisations at war. Weird game, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Takoluka posted:

That and Sacred Ground are the GOATs, as far as I'm concerned.

Was this a mis-link?