Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dantes
Sep 3, 2003
It can never be too cold.

Kurui Reiten posted:

Someone get on the phone to Tecmo Koei and make this loving happen right now.

"SAURON WARRIORS" is now the best game idea.
Not if they gently caress it up like they did with Troy by making it brown, gritty and charmless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dantes
Sep 3, 2003
Are there PS4 dev kit released by Sony somewhere or did they just announced that I won't be playing this SW too ?

Dantes
Sep 3, 2003

Belzac posted:

Sony has said repeatedly that the PlayStation 3 is locked into a 10 year life cycle. I wouldn't expect a PS4 announcement until 2016.
You do know that a 10 years life cycle is not incompatible with 2 console lifespan overlapping each other like the PS2 and PS3 right ?

Dantes
Sep 3, 2003
People really buy that stuff ?

Dantes
Sep 3, 2003

ChaosReaper posted:

If I played the demo of Next and hated all the stupid touch screen stuff, should I even bother getting the full game? I want something to scratch that DW itch and having a handheld version seems like a decent idea but if a lot of the game uses those dumb elements then I'm not interested.
You get at least one touch screen minigame by level without fault. At LEAST one.

Dantes
Sep 3, 2003

abagofcheetos posted:

so for instance one level there were two Xiahou Duns running around :psyduck:
There can never be enough Xiahou Dun on this world.

Dantes
Sep 3, 2003
It's already been told in this thread but it needs repeating: both cutscenes after Jin-Defeat the rebels are the best cutscenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dantes
Sep 3, 2003

chunkles posted:

Zhang He weapon unlock: Run out and kill Zhao Yun and Zhang Bao, then Ma Dai, not Wei Yan like that unlocks thread says.
You know the game tell you all the unlock conditions in the gallery right ?