Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aureon
Jul 11, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Tyberius posted:

Also about that situation, he probably felt ashamed that he was just using all those players to weaken the boss so he could sweep in for the last blow and get that epic loot. Honor and death and all that jazz.

If my source (4ch) is correct, bluehair guy noticed that potions do not work in the zone - That's supposedly in the LN.
Source isn't accurate as i'd like to, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aureon
Jul 11, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
7 is a good ep.
With all the comments flying around, i'm wary of actually reading the LNs now.

This looks like the worst waste of potential since Berserk adaptions or something.

Aureon
Jul 11, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Dexo posted:

Send 500 BTC to my wallet.

but seriously Seed Destiny could have been pretty good had they let Kira stay dead and dealt with the consequences of that.

I was actually starting to enjoy it until Kira became the Main character again.

so, we're in the "loving spoiler OTHER animes in the SAO thread, now"?
I was watching SEED just right loving now.

Aureon
Jul 11, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Either 2 (i'm a sucker for bossfights) or 11 (Heathcliff finally owning up Kirito and forcing him in a serious guild)

Aureon
Jul 11, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

"The player and the in-game character are one and the same"

People like Kirito are why I have stopped RPing in WoW, way to take the game so seriously.
Especially since in large-scale PVP, activity is conflict-driven.
No ""Evil", no conflict, no game.

The author may have finally given Kirito a flaw, even if he didn't intend it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aureon
Jul 11, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Sindai posted:

Berserk Kirito is cool but that whole fight didn't really make any sense. Why didn't Kirito just run past the shield guys with his super speed or toss them out of the way with his super strength to get at the squishy mages? Why did an illusion spell have so many effects that obviously weren't illusory?

It really wasn't an illusion spell, someone explained that before.

He also wasn't in complete control of himself, it seems.

• Locked thread