Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

I haven't decided exactly what I'm doing but I'm entering the contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Officially signing up with Roster, a game about wasted ambition and seizing power. Normal people find themselves drawn into a game of intrigue and plotting and scheming and other synonyms. It will be ~*Storygame As gently caress*~ and modeled after things like Sh15uya, Maoh: Juvenile Remix and a third thing I can't remember the name of right now.

I'm toying with a resolution system involving words and editing but I don't know if I can make it work yet.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

It's 7 AM and I'm banging my head against this stupid system and I am useless without dice. It would be easier if I'd cave and just use a deck of cards to do the same thing dice do but dammit I said no randomizer and I'm sticking with it. My pride will destroy this game yet.

Dice are game design Easy Mode.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

I should be working on a different game, but here's Roster. It's a lot of promises without much content, much like my posts.