Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
Alright I'm going with the shotgun approach with two games:

Titans of the Ring
A game about the fame, the fall, and the flair (heh) of pro wrestling. Focuses purely on the showmanship and drama of pro wrestling rather than the actual fighting.
Primary mechanic is a hand draw to determine what occurs during a given scene (the entire hand is used for the scene and the size is based on how much poo poo happens. Higher value cards are more successful etc)

Inside The Dark Planet
You are Explorators. You've been sent down to planet UX-38148 to explore, excavate, and fill out the planetary encyclopedia..if you can. Many have tried, none have returned.
This focuses on abuse of the ecology within the planet to get through as well as your various tools. You and your ships aren't very tough and while you do have token weapons, you lose money which is spent on valuable tools and things. if things come down to combat, you're probably in deep deep poo poo and it'll show.
Primary mechanics is essentially gambling with a few other things thrown in, dice are used to fill out the map (by placing them on the 'overworld' map itself and drawing around them, the number on the die face determines some things about the given map grid.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
Gotta drop unfortunately. I'll still be working on it but I definitely can't make any deadlines since I've got too much on my hands (work and all that.)