Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Fun Shoe
I'd love to be in on this. If it shows up before October I'll take it sailing, if it shows up after January I'll take it to the roller derby or the Mount Rainier.

If it shows up sometime in July next year,

Tacoma, WA (98409)

wheres my beer fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Aug 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bob Socko posted:

I'm in. I'm in Sammamish, WA (98074), so it would probably make sense for either Miso Beno to send it to me or vice versa?

or we could meet in the middle :3:

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm not actually picky when the camera shows up if you decide to have it sent my way. Here's a smattering of what it'll likely photograph depending on when it shows up.

Here are some samples of the things I would photograph

If you decide to send the camera to me here are what I will likely use it to photograph depending on the season.

Fall - Early Spring

Roller Derby (December - April)

Snow Shoeing (November - February)

Winter Offroading (November - March)

Spring - Fall

Street art projects around my city (Whenever the weather's nice)

Race Season (April - August)

Assorted Camping Trips (June - September)

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

What caused the beetastrophe? CCD?

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

8th-samurai posted:

I think we should keep it in the PNW for three months as a gently caress you to NYC.

YES

no dont send it to me till late feburary because im buying a house and this poo poo is consuming my life :gonk:

• Locked thread