Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I'm in. I'll be next after whoever is before me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Yea I'm with Aliencowboy, us Canagoons want in on the fun too!

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

aliencowboy posted:

Why not both? I just thought a tumblr would be cool so we could show our friends and say "hey look at this cool project I was a part of" and then our friends can say "cool man."

edit: AEround the Wor1d :angel:

Yea I like the Tumblr idea. Maybe we can have a sister thread going on here, its own dedicated thread.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Oh yea, if we post the photos ITT that would suffice. We don't need an extra thread.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

So seeing as how the camera will end up on the Canadian east coast in a few years according to most scientists, can we see some shotz to satisfy our hunger?

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Awesome shots nonanone!

Also adding the tumblr RSS to my ever growing list.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Those are awesome!

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

There is a line up DUDE (ShotgunWillie), can't cut in like that, with so many New Yorkers coming into the game, the thread's title has to be changed back!

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Dalax posted:

Meanwhile, I uploaded them to my flickr. Here's a couple below. I shot one roll of Jessops 'diamond 2 everyday' 400, expired 3 years ago. So only the good poo poo.

CAW 3 by M Walts, on Flickr

I'm feeling this

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Did these pass through the great white north (toronto) yet?

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

8th-snype posted:

Here's a photo of the shitcam at a wedding...on the table dedicated to deceased family members.

poo poo, that's beautiful.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

How many poo poo cameras are there now? I wouldn't mind throwing another one in the trash pile, provided I van shoot with one of the current ones around Toronto.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Camera around the worldAustralia

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Ship it to Canada. Or throw it over the border and hope for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I'll take that as a yes.

I'm glad it won't ever make it to the true north.

• Locked thread